Re: [Scouter_T] Trainer Development Conference Guidelines

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008
      But back to the original question, since nothing really indicates that TDC
      is going away, only that it is no longer the required training for WB or
      NYLT staffers.

      Nancy, as far as I've ever seen there's nothing in writing to substantiate
      that TDC needs to be retaken. I would never ask anyone to do that,
      personally - although I might well ask someone to help me staff a TDC if I
      want a subtle way to have a skills refresher.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
      SR-889 Scoutmaster
      Troop 93 Committee Member
      Greater AL Council