COR Training

  • Keith Tilley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      Can someone tell me the order number for the current Chartered Organization Representative training syllabus? Thanks!

      Keith Tilley
      Cub Scout Training Chairman
      Rip Van Winkle Council, NY

    • wahowland@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2003
        >www.scouting.org/relationships/

        And many thanks to all of you who so promptly sent me so much useful
        information!

        YiS
        Auntie Beans
        Training Chair
        Cape Cod & Islands Council, MA
        I useta be an eagle... NE-I-188
        ...and a staffer, NE-I-209, 234
        Nat'l Health & Safety NSJ 1997, 2001, 2005