Den Chief Training syllabus

  • rjays6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      I was looking for the current addition of the Den Chief Training
      syllabus - I have 34450C, however, I can't seem to find information on
      Scoutstuff.org I wanted to make sure I have the current addition for
      an upcoming training in December. Any word on this training being
      revised?

      Also while looking for this syllabus, I can no longer find the Library
      of Literature that was on Scoutstuff.org, I believe under the Customer
      Service link. Know where this went?

      Thanks for any help.

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair