Introduction

  • Michael Rouse
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I wanted to introduce myself and give you a little background.

      I am Connie Rouse. I currently hold the position of Cubmaster for Pack 404 at RAF Feltwell, Uk as well as Advancements Chair for Troop 404 at RAF Feltwell.

      I have two sons: a bear and a tenderfoot Scout.

      I am currently Roundtable Commissioner for East Anglia area of the Mayflower District in the Transatlantic Council. I am also on the District Training Team. I have served on National Camp School Staff as well.
      As far as personal training I have gone through the following:

      Cub Fast Start
      Cub Leader Basic
      National Camp School
      Train the Trainer
      Bachelor's Degree College of Commissioner Science
      Troop Committee Challenge
      Boy Scout Fast Start
      SMF I and II

      I plan to go to Woodbadge next year at Gilwell.

      I think that's it. I look forward to learning from everyone in this group as well as (hopefully) contributing.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Connie Rouse

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken