Introduction

  • Michael Rouse
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I wanted to introduce myself and give you a little background.

      I am Connie Rouse. I currently hold the position of Cubmaster for Pack 404 at RAF Feltwell, Uk as well as Advancements Chair for Troop 404 at RAF Feltwell.

      I have two sons: a bear and a tenderfoot Scout.

      I am currently Roundtable Commissioner for East Anglia area of the Mayflower District in the Transatlantic Council. I am also on the District Training Team. I have served on National Camp School Staff as well.
      As far as personal training I have gone through the following:

      Cub Fast Start
      Cub Leader Basic
      National Camp School
      Train the Trainer
      Bachelor's Degree College of Commissioner Science
      Troop Committee Challenge
      Boy Scout Fast Start
      SMF I and II

      I plan to go to Woodbadge next year at Gilwell.

      I think that's it. I look forward to learning from everyone in this group as well as (hopefully) contributing.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Connie Rouse

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.