RE: [Scouter_T] new CS leader specific

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 4, 2008
      We, too, ran it for the first time today, finishing with the following times.
      - 0:45 - Introduction to Cub Scouting *
      - 1:00 - How We Have Fun
      - 2:15 - Tiger Cub Den Leader Training
      - 2:00 - Cub Scout Den Leader Training
      - 1:45 - Webelos Den Leader Training *
      - 2:15 - Cubmaster Training
      - 1:45 - Pack Committee Chair and Member Training
      Those that ran significantly overtime allowed more discussion than others. I was part of the teams that delivered the '*' sessions;
      these teams asked trainees to save most questions until the breaks after Closings. I think we'll trim to allotted times with more
      practice and better group control.
      Bill Kuhfuss

      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 10, 2008
        But doesn't that only work if you were logged in to do the training?
        What if you are a new leader who hasn't gotten your registration card?
        You can create an identity (user name and password)?and take the training without a membership card. It just won't go on your ScoutNet record until your member number is added to your profile. And it will show the certificate, but again - no ScoutNet record.

        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner