RE: [Scouter_T] new CS leader specific

  • Joe Parajecki
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 4, 2008
      I did the First Part with Sandy today and I really liked it a lot.

      I was the guy doing the DL Training and I really liked this part too. The
      New syllabus flowed right.
      I know as I use it to I will get closer to times but for first run just
      being a little over time with a ton of questions asked and answered I feel
      good about it

      Joe Parajecki

      <http://insanescouter.org/> http://insanescouter.org

      Helping leaders one resource at a time....

      _____

      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 10, 2008
        But doesn't that only work if you were logged in to do the training?
        What if you are a new leader who hasn't gotten your registration card?
        You can create an identity (user name and password)?and take the training without a membership card. It just won't go on your ScoutNet record until your member number is added to your profile. And it will show the certificate, but again - no ScoutNet record.

        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner