RE: [Scouter_T] CS Specific training video/slides

  • Ray Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      I agree on the bigger hurry part.

      Just last night, I used the pdf instead of the powerpoint. No problems for
      me, the pdf pages even advanced with my laptop's remote control.

      Ray Scott

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Michael D. Myjak" <mmyjak@...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone figured out how to make the DVD that comes with the new
        CS
        > Specific training... work?
        >
        > -Michael
        > (beaver)

        I am with Michael on this.

        I just unsealed a brand new copy of the syllabus and DVD yesterday
        and there are no PowerPoint files on the DVD. There is a PDF of a
        presentation, some handout files, an empty AUDIO_TS directory and a
        VIDEO_TS directory that contains a series of .BUP, .IFO and .VOB
        files. The DVD player software that came with my laptop (one year
        old) will
        not play this stuff.

        All the directories on this DVD (and all the underlying files) are
        dated 4-17-2008. The only exception on the file dates is the PDF. It
        is
        called 34785_2008_Slides.pdf and is dated 4-14-2008.

        We should have been more patient waiting on Naitonal to roll this out
        or hired it done. This new syllabus has turned into an never ending
        source of disappointment.

        Dean