Re: [Scouter_T] handouts

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 1, 2008
      our council reduces the price if you already have the books- down to a minimum of $5 to cover patch, trained card, handouts, and kringle.  there is a coffee kitty to cover coffee and hot chocolate costs.

      Sandy owL

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 2, 2008
        Sandy,

        You wouldn't happen to be my Night Owl SR-735 Owl would you????

        Russ Sinclair

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 2, 2008
          nope-  sorry.  i'm from C-CS-11

          Sorry