Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Pack Trainer!

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2008
      Mike keep lighting the fire

      In a message dated 9/24/2008 8:26:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      mhomrigh@... writes:

      We put this training together. We do an intro to the new training
      (order of components, requirements)(order of components, requirements)<WB
      alternate means of presentation (I did powerpoint via projector, but we
      also have it on an 8.5x11 ring binder-sized flip chart and on a
      laptop). We then did some information on paperwork (training attendance
      report, et al), promotion, pizzaz for small groups, and some
      motivational stuff. Took about 3.5 hours.

      Mike Homrighaus
      District Training Chairman
      Taughannock District, Baden-Powell Council

      PS: Ed, my wife is from Dutchess County, and we both worked at Camp
      Nooteeming the summer we were married. (1971)