Re: [Scouter_T] Pack Trainer!

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23 2:28 PM
      Mike is this a training from National or one you put together?

      Ed Harvey
      Training Chair
      Dutchess District Hudson Valley Council
      Ever Scout deserves a Trained Leader

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 24 5:24 PM
        We put this training together. We do an intro to the new training
        (order of components, requirements), Pack Trainer Specific Training,
        alternate means of presentation (I did powerpoint via projector, but we
        also have it on an 8.5x11 ring binder-sized flip chart and on a
        laptop). We then did some information on paperwork (training attendance
        report, et al), promotion, pizzaz for small groups, and some
        motivational stuff. Took about 3.5 hours.

        Mike Homrighaus
        District Training Chairman
        Taughannock District, Baden-Powell Council

        PS: Ed, my wife is from Dutchess County, and we both worked at Camp
        Nooteeming the summer we were married. (1971)
      • Rick Rambo
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 24 5:55 PM
          As usual - will you be willing to share so we do not have to re-invent the
          wheel?

          Thanks

          Rick Rambo

          Cascade Pacific Council

          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
          or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
          evidence." -John Adams

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25 5:37 PM
            Mike keep lighting the fire

            In a message dated 9/24/2008 8:26:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            mhomrigh@... writes:

            We put this training together. We do an intro to the new training
            (order of components, requirements)(order of components, requirements)<WB