RE: [SPAM]Re: [Scouter_T] Form Fillable Class 3 Medical

  • Walter and Pat Shaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hi Jim,

      I'd love one. Thanks for the offer!

      YiS,

      Pat Shaw

      ASM, Troop 69

      Hoover, AL

      _____

      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Jim & Chris Rooney
      Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 3:27 PM
      To: scouter t
      Subject: [SPAM]Re: [Scouter_T] Form Fillable Class 3 Medical

      I've built the Class1/1 medical forms into PDF fillable forms. (Anyone need
      one?) I haven't been able yet to get around to doing the Class 3.

      ---
      Jim Rooney, ACM - Pack 841 (ASM, Troop 868), Parker CO
      http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841.com> com
      h: 720-842-1627
      w: 303-495-7229
      m: 703-980-0353
      (I used to be a bobwhite... WE5-61-1-08)

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
        I would, but I did the same thing yesterday using Acrobat 9. The problem I encountered was that it didn't recognize the check boxes and I had to mark them one by one. I'm working on the class 3 and have the same problem, but ought finish it after scouts tonight.

        Hank Voegtle
        Unit Commissioner
        Dallas, TX
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        http://www.pack841.com

        http://insanescouter.org

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          Oops, sorry. My e-mail is bhamfamily@...

          Pat Shaw

          _____

          From: scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com

          http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841.com> com> com

          http://insanescoute <http://insanescoute <http://insanescouter.org> r.org>

          C. J. Johnson wrote:

          > I see that there is a PDF in the files section for the Class I/II
          > physical. That's a great format to use. So, I'm curious, does anyone
          > have a form fillable PDF for the Class III?

        • Jim & Chris Rooney
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 24, 2008
            I placed this form in April into the forms area of this group. Moderator - please move it in case it is in the wrong area (PDFs - Fillable Fields folder):
            http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8FXaSDgXa7n4IiVKnB3_t6ud4E07fvBiHTKoxZ0ZaqlTtxaZ_-GZYKxxIBlYbmVYzfWEkpufWvrjuBjBj3PCY-YdVZ3ICNLxDa4/PDFS_-_Fillable_Fields/34414B%20Class%201%20BSA%20Medical%20form.pdf

            --- Jim

            Acutally, it would be a good idea to upload it to the forms section on our group.

            You probably need to sign on to your yahoo id to do this...

            Brant