Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New CS Training

  • Alpvalsys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 9, 2008
      In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:54:45 PM EDT, Tom wrote:

      Our team concluded that the new CLS syllabus is superior to the old one

      -------------------
      This was just the opposite reaction of our district training staff. One
      thing that was noted was that NLE does not come before CLS; it's in the middle.
      Also noted was that it has been dumbed down and condensed to the point of being
      nearly useless for new leaders. Our District Commissioner's opinion is that
      we should continue with the old syllabus; it makes more sense. YMMV.

      Ralph V. Balfoort, UC
      I used to be a beaver (NE III-135)
      In the Beaver Patrol as a Scout
      And still Ktemaque (Beaver) Chapter,