RE: [Scouter_T] Baloo Letter

  • Randy Sessions
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2008
      I have to agree, sometimes those seemingly small and insignificant gifts are
      those that mean the most. A simple thank you is often enough. I recently
      finished as the Scoutmaster for a Wood Badge course and the most meaningful
      thanks were the tears and the handshakes as the participants left the field
      on the last day. My staff presented me with a mounted bobwhite that now
      sits in a prominent spot in the curio cabinet along with my wife's beavers
      and antelopes and my other bobwhites. It doesn't take much to say thanks,
      but it needs to be said.

      Randy Sessions

      Council Trng Chair

      Quivira Council