Re: [Scouter_T] Troop Committee Challenge

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 6, 2008
      Wow, Rick! Thank you! Any way to scan the puzzle? I would happily print the
      pieces and paste them to cardboard in order to have a copy.

      Pack Trainer, P. 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
      3 Rivers District
      Scouting. Good For Life.

      In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:08:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      rickram@... writes:

      I sent these links to Billy already, but it is my understanding that the
      files will be available for downloading for seven days or until it reaches
      100 downloads.

      Color certificate-Colo

      _https://download.https://dohttps://downloadhttps://do_
      (https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhlK3hqV0NGa1E9PQ)

      Power Point Presentation (big file - 32 MB)

      _https://download.https://dohttps://downloadhttps://do_
      (https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF5UkYzZUE9PQ)

      Syllabus (pdf)

      _https://download.https://dohttps://downloadhttps://do_
      (https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF3TGdLSkE9PQ)

      Rick Rambo

      _____

      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 24, 2008
        First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
        online.

        I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
        district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
        resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
        National.

        Thanks for any help,

        Teresa Hall
        Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
        Greater AL Council

      • Joseph Jansen
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 25, 2008
          Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
          number of useful links turn up.

          Joe Jansen

          On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
          > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
          > online.
          >
          > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
          > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
          > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
          > National.
          >
          > Thanks for any help,
          >
          > Teresa Hall
          > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
          > Greater AL Council

        • Teresa Hall
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
            Thanks! I did find one pdf that had a small picture of the game board at the
            back. I wish they would just do a group viewing of the online version
            instead as some suggested, but alas, I have no input.

            YiS,
            Teresa Hall

            On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Joseph Jansen <JAJansenJr@...>wrote:

            > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
            > number of useful links turn up.
            >
            > Joe Jansen
            >

            > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
            > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
            > > online.
            > >
            > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
            > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an
            > online
            > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued
            > by
            > > National.
            > >
            > > Thanks for any help,
            > >
            > > Teresa Hall
            > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
            > > Greater AL Council

          • Michael Crothers
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
              Here is a power point version of the game, maybe it will help

              Yours In Scouting

              Mike Crothers

              and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

              and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

            • JNDunnMN@aol.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                Mike - attachments don't work with the list. Could you post the presentation
                to the files area, please? Or, send it to me off the list and I'll post it.

                Thanks.

                Pack Trainer, P. 512
                Cub Scout Training Coordinator
                3 Rivers District
                Scouting. Good for Life.

                From: Teresa Hall <_WarEagle78@..._ (mailto:WarEagle78@...) >
                To: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:48 PM

                <JAJansenJr@JAJansenJr@<WB>wrote:

                > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a

                > number of useful links turn up.

                > Joe Jansen

                > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@WarEagle78> wrote:

                > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now

                > > online.

                > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our

                > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an

                > online

                > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued

                > by

                > > National.

                > > Thanks for any help,

                > > Teresa Hall

                > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator

                > > Greater AL Council

                > scouter_t-help@ yahoogroups. com

                > Scouting The Net - _http://www.Scouting_ (http://www.scouting/)
                TheNet.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Judy Yeager
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 23, 2011
                  I am looking for the Troop Committee Challenge training with closed
                  captioning. Anyone have a source?

                  If not that, does anyone have a comprehensive power point presentation
                  that could be used it place of a closed captioned video?

                  Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

                  Judy Yeager
                  HOAC Council Training Chair