RE: [Scouter_T] Troop Committee Challenge

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 5, 2008
      I sent these links to Billy already, but it is my understanding that the
      files will be available for downloading for seven days or until it reaches
      100 downloads.

      Color certificate-pdf:

      https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhlK3hqV0NGa1E9PQ

      Power Point Presentation (big file - 32 MB)

      https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF5UkYzZUE9PQ

      Syllabus (pdf)

      https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF3TGdLSkE9PQ

      Rick Rambo

      _____

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 6, 2008
        Wow, Rick! Thank you! Any way to scan the puzzle? I would happily print the
        pieces and paste them to cardboard in order to have a copy.

        Pack Trainer, P. 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        3 Rivers District
        Scouting. Good For Life.

        In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:08:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        rickram@... writes:

        I sent these links to Billy already, but it is my understanding that the
        files will be available for downloading for seven days or until it reaches
        100 downloads.

        Color certificate-Colo

        _https://download.https://dohttps://downloadhttps://do_

        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 24, 2008
          First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
          online.

          I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
          district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
          resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
          National.

          Thanks for any help,

          Teresa Hall
          Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
          Greater AL Council

        • Joseph Jansen
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 25, 2008
            Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
            number of useful links turn up.

            Joe Jansen

            On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
            > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
            > online.
            >
            > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
            > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
            > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
            > National.
            >
            > Thanks for any help,
            >
            > Teresa Hall
            > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
            > Greater AL Council

          • Teresa Hall
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
              Thanks! I did find one pdf that had a small picture of the game board at the
              back. I wish they would just do a group viewing of the online version
              instead as some suggested, but alas, I have no input.

              YiS,
              Teresa Hall

              On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Joseph Jansen <JAJansenJr@...>wrote:

              > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
              > number of useful links turn up.
              >
              > Joe Jansen
              >

              > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
              > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
              > > online.
              > >
              > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
              > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an
              > online
              > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued
              > by
              > > National.
              > >
              > > Thanks for any help,
              > >
              > > Teresa Hall
              > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
              > > Greater AL Council

            • Michael Crothers
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                Here is a power point version of the game, maybe it will help

                Yours In Scouting

                Mike Crothers

                and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

              • JNDunnMN@aol.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                  Mike - attachments don't work with the list. Could you post the presentation
                  to the files area, please? Or, send it to me off the list and I'll post it.

                  Thanks.

                  Pack Trainer, P. 512
                  Cub Scout Training Coordinator
                  3 Rivers District
                  Scouting. Good for Life.

                  From: Teresa Hall <_WarEagle78@..._ (mailto:WarEagle78@...) >
                  To: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                  Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:48 PM

                  <JAJansenJr@JAJansenJr@<WB>wrote:

                  > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a

                  > number of useful links turn up.

                  > Joe Jansen

                  > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@WarEagle78> wrote:

                  > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now

                  > > online.

                  > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our

                  > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an

                  > online

                  > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued

                  > by

                  > > National.

                  > > Thanks for any help,

                  > > Teresa Hall

                  > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator

                  > > Greater AL Council

                  > scouter_t-help@ yahoogroups. com

                  > Scouting The Net - _http://www.Scouting_ (http://www.scouting/)
                  TheNet.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Judy Yeager
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 23, 2011
                    I am looking for the Troop Committee Challenge training with closed
                    captioning. Anyone have a source?

                    If not that, does anyone have a comprehensive power point presentation
                    that could be used it place of a closed captioned video?

                    Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

                    Judy Yeager
                    HOAC Council Training Chair