Troop Committee Challenge

  • Billy Peterson
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 5, 2008
      Are the materials still available for purchase for Troop Committee
      Challenge or has it been discontinued in favor of the online course?
      I took the online course, but I have someone who wants to run the
      class in person. I am having problems finding the course materials
      for them.

      Thanks
    • NeilLup@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 5, 2008
        In a message dated 9/5/08 4:20:54 PM, wrpetersonjr@... writes:

        > Are the materials still available for purchase for Troop Committee
        > Challenge or has it been discontinued in favor of the online course?
        > I took the online course, but I have someone who wants to run the
        > class in person. I am having problems finding the course materials
        > for them.
        >
        > Thank

        I believe that the materials are no longer being produced. However, I
        understand that some councils may still have them and might even have some for
        sale. Plus, I have seen them offered for sale on Ebay.

        It is also possible to use the on-line version for group instruction by using
        a PowerPoint projector.

        Best wishes,

        Neil Lupton

      • Rick Rambo
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 5, 2008
          I sent these links to Billy already, but it is my understanding that the
          files will be available for downloading for seven days or until it reaches
          100 downloads.

          Color certificate-pdf:

          https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhlK3hqV0NGa1E9PQ

          Power Point Presentation (big file - 32 MB)

          https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF5UkYzZUE9PQ

          Syllabus (pdf)

          https://download.yousendit.com/R3oxckhYTkF3TGdLSkE9PQ

          Rick Rambo

          _____

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 6, 2008
            Wow, Rick! Thank you! Any way to scan the puzzle? I would happily print the
            pieces and paste them to cardboard in order to have a copy.

            Pack Trainer, P. 512
            Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
            Cub Scout Training Coordinator
            Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
            3 Rivers District
            Scouting. Good For Life.

            In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:08:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
            rickram@... writes:

            I sent these links to Billy already, but it is my understanding that the
            files will be available for downloading for seven days or until it reaches
            100 downloads.

            Color certificate-Colo

            _https://download.https://dohttps://downloadhttps://do_

            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 24, 2008
              First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
              online.

              I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
              district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
              resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
              National.

              Thanks for any help,

              Teresa Hall
              Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
              Greater AL Council

            • Joseph Jansen
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 25, 2008
                Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
                number of useful links turn up.

                Joe Jansen

                On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
                > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
                > online.
                >
                > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
                > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an online
                > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued by
                > National.
                >
                > Thanks for any help,
                >
                > Teresa Hall
                > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
                > Greater AL Council

              • Teresa Hall
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                  Thanks! I did find one pdf that had a small picture of the game board at the
                  back. I wish they would just do a group viewing of the online version
                  instead as some suggested, but alas, I have no input.

                  YiS,
                  Teresa Hall

                  On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Joseph Jansen <JAJansenJr@...>wrote:

                  > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a
                  > number of useful links turn up.
                  >
                  > Joe Jansen
                  >

                  > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:
                  > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now
                  > > online.
                  > >
                  > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our
                  > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an
                  > online
                  > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued
                  > by
                  > > National.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks for any help,
                  > >
                  > > Teresa Hall
                  > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator
                  > > Greater AL Council

                • Michael Crothers
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                    Here is a power point version of the game, maybe it will help

                    Yours In Scouting

                    Mike Crothers

                    and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                    and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 27, 2008
                      Mike - attachments don't work with the list. Could you post the presentation
                      to the files area, please? Or, send it to me off the list and I'll post it.

                      Thanks.

                      Pack Trainer, P. 512
                      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
                      3 Rivers District
                      Scouting. Good for Life.

                      From: Teresa Hall <_WarEagle78@..._ (mailto:WarEagle78@...) >
                      To: _scouter_t@yahoogrouscoute_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com)
                      Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 8:48 PM

                      <JAJansenJr@JAJansenJr@<WB>wrote:

                      > Try a Google search for ["Troop Committee Challenge" games] and a

                      > number of useful links turn up.

                      > Joe Jansen

                      > On 10/24/08, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@WarEagle78> wrote:

                      > > First, yes, I am completely aware that Troop Committee Challenge is now

                      > > online.

                      > > I have a group that wants to take TCC as a committee. However, our

                      > > district's game materials have gone missing. Does anyone know of an

                      > online

                      > > resource for the game stuff? My DE told me that it has been discontinued

                      > by

                      > > National.

                      > > Thanks for any help,

                      > > Teresa Hall

                      > > Vulcan Cub Training Coordinator

                      > > Greater AL Council

                      > scouter_t-help@ yahoogroups. com

                      > Scouting The Net - _http://www.Scouting_ (http://www.scouting/)
                      TheNet.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Judy Yeager
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 23, 2011
                        I am looking for the Troop Committee Challenge training with closed
                        captioning. Anyone have a source?

                        If not that, does anyone have a comprehensive power point presentation
                        that could be used it place of a closed captioned video?

                        Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

                        Judy Yeager
                        HOAC Council Training Chair