InsaneScouter Updates

  • Scott Robertson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hi all,

      Sorry I am not trying to spam the lists, maybe I am just to excited with
      the progress being made ... lol....

      Anyway I was wondering what everyone thought of the new InsaneScouter
      site? I would like to make it useful and easy to use as possible.

      Just wanted to remind you with the launch of the new
      http://InsaneScouter.org website any links pointing to the old site no
      longer works. Easiest way to tell if the link is old is if it has the
      “/t276/” in it such as -> insanescouter.org/t276/files/. If you find
      anyone using the old links, please help me by asking them to update it
      to the new link. On the same note, if you are not currently linking to
      InsaneScouter, please take a moment and add it to your site or blog.

      The newsletter is going out, but to receive a copy you must sign up for
      a free membership account which includes:

      -ability to rate page (use the 5 stars under title page title to say how
      much you like a page with 5 being the best)
      -ability to leave comments on pages (kind of like a mini forum on each page)
      -subscribe / un-subscribe to newsletter
      -access to the download service (ftp) which includes:
      -Pow Wow books going back to 1974
      -Clipart
      -Paintings
      -Virtual Patch Collection
      -Virtual Stamp Collection
      -Audio Files
      -Video Files
      -and much more

      If you would like to take advantage of these features signup for a free
      membership account at http://insanescouter.org/users/register.php.
      Please only signup once, you will receive an email with a link, click on
      that link and your account will become active. If you have problems
      please email us.

      Thank You...

      Scott Robertson
      http://insanescouter.org

      Helping leaders one resource at a time...