Re: Jambo - Electronics / Electricity MB Booths Seek Volunteers

  • huntro1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      Try contacting the local power companies.
      Pepco
      SMECO
      Dominion Power

      I bet they'd jump at the chance to be represented there.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ilively@... wrote:

      > Electricity and Electronics merit badges are looking for over 100
      volunteers for Jamboree.

      > If you teach the electronics or electricity merit badges, or are
      an IEEE member (or former member) and want to work in either the
      Electronics or Electricity merit badge booth, contact: Carl Monroe
      at cmonroe@... and Ralph Russell at emeritbadges@... .

      > Please indicate:
      > 1. If you will be working full-time or part-time
      > 2. Which merit badge booth (Electricity or Electronics) where you
      want to work
      > 3. The position you want to fill.
      >
      > You will be a part of a century of the finest outdoor and
      leadership experience a boy could have! This tradition lives on at
      the pinnacle of the 100th Anniversary of Scouting—the 2010 National
      Jamboree. Yesterday merges with tomorrow at the greatest Scouting
      event of the century. It is the opportunity of a lifetime, one you
      will never forget. DON'T MISS OUT on this special moment in time!