Re:Dear friend:

  • gordon Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Dear friend:
         we are an electronical wholesale company which locates in China. we mainly focuse on the selling of electronics,such as
      digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, and so on.
         In order to gratulate Olympic Games in 2008 in China.  our company have a favourable campaign in this month;
      We can offer you  high quality products in good price; You can purchase freely here.
      This is a god-given chance. we hope you can hold it quickly

      site: www.dsg-trade.com
      msn: trade-cm@.../trade-cm1@...
      e-mail: dsgtrade@...