Form Fillable Class 3 Medical

  • C. J. Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
      I see that there is a PDF in the files section for the Class I/II
      physical. That's a great format to use. So, I'm curious, does anyone
      have a form fillable PDF for the Class III?

      Thanks,

      C. J. Johnson,
      Pack Trainer
      Pack 63
      Charleston, SC
    • Scott Robertson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
        I would like these too, if some one has them...

        Scott Robertson
        http://insanescouter.org

        Helping leaders one resource at a time....

        C. J. Johnson wrote:

        > I see that there is a PDF in the files section for the Class I/II
        > physical. That's a great format to use. So, I'm curious, does anyone
        > have a form fillable PDF for the Class III?

      • Jim & Chris Rooney
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 12, 2008
          I've built the Class1/1 medical forms into PDF fillable forms. (Anyone need one?) I haven't been able yet to get around to doing the Class 3.

          ---
          Jim Rooney, ACM - Pack 841 (ASM, Troop 868), Parker CO
          http://www.pack841.com
          h: 720-842-1627
          w: 303-495-7229
          m: 703-980-0353
          (I used to be a bobwhite... WE5-61-1-08)

          C. J. Johnson wrote:

          > I see that there is a PDF in the files section for the Class I/II
          > physical. That's a great format to use. So, I'm curious, does anyone
          > have a form fillable PDF for the Class III?

        • Walter and Pat Shaw
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
            Hi Jim,

            I'd love one. Thanks for the offer!

            YiS,

            Pat Shaw

            ASM, Troop 69

            Hoover, AL

            _____

            http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841.com> com

            http://insanescoute <http://insanescouter.org> r.org

          • hvoegtle@ix.netcom.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
              I would, but I did the same thing yesterday using Acrobat 9. The problem I encountered was that it didn't recognize the check boxes and I had to mark them one by one. I'm working on the class 3 and have the same problem, but ought finish it after scouts tonight.

              Hank Voegtle
              Unit Commissioner
              Dallas, TX
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
                Oops, sorry. My e-mail is bhamfamily@...

                Pat Shaw

                _____

                From: scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com

                http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841. <http://www.pack841.com> com> com

                http://insanescoute <http://insanescoute <http://insanescouter.org> r.org>

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 24, 2008
                  I placed this form in April into the forms area of this group. Moderator - please move it in case it is in the wrong area (PDFs - Fillable Fields folder):
                  http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8FXaSDgXa7n4IiVKnB3_t6ud4E07fvBiHTKoxZ0ZaqlTtxaZ_-GZYKxxIBlYbmVYzfWEkpufWvrjuBjBj3PCY-YdVZ3ICNLxDa4/PDFS_-_Fillable_Fields/34414B%20Class%201%20BSA%20Medical%20form.pdf

                  --- Jim

                  Acutally, it would be a good idea to upload it to the forms section on our group.

                  You probably need to sign on to your yahoo id to do this...

                  Brant