RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Help! NLE Video

  • Ray Scott
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2008
      As the one who asked Teresa for help, I would like to thank everyone who
      helped her help me.

      Ray Scott

      <mailto:rayscott@...> rayscott3@...

      Newton Manufacturing Co.

      Promotional Products

      (256) 245-1456

      (866) RAY-SCOTT

      <http://www.newtonmfg.com/rayscott3> The Newton Idea Catalog at

      www.newtonmfg.com/rayscott3

      Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is
      self-given. Be careful.

      - John Wooden

      _____