New Tiger Den Leaders training

  • Jim Hawkins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2001
      Just for clarification... is the new Tiger Den Leader included in the NLE and the Program Specific Training or do we still have to wait for that development?

      Our Council still has not provided us with the kit for these training events so I really do not know. However, I am trying to anticipate the needs of my district. Should I plan to include these new leaders in this training? I would expect that as a fully integrated part of the Cub Scout program, the Tiger Leaders would be a part of the Cub Scout Den Leader Job Specific training. Am I right?

      Jim Hawkins
      Four Rivers District CS Training Chair
      Shawnee Trails Council
    • Dan Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2001
        Yes, Jim, Tiger Cub Den Leader Training is part of Cub Scout Program Specific Training.

        YIS,
        Dan Smith
        Chattahoochee District Commissioner
        Northeast Georgia Council

        From: Jim Hawkins
        Just for clarification... is the new Tiger Den Leader included in the NLE and the Program Specific Training or do we still have to wait for that development?

        Our Council still has not provided us with the kit for these training events so I really do not know. However, I am trying to anticipate the needs of my district. Should I plan to include these new leaders in this training? I would expect that as a fully integrated part of the Cub Scout program, the Tiger Leaders would be a part of the Cub Scout Den Leader Job Specific training. Am I right?

      • CubBobwhite
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2001
          From: "Jim Hawkins" <brazil_nut54@...>

          > Just for clarification... is the new Tiger Den Leader included in the NLE
          and the Program Specific Training or do we still have to wait for that
          development?

          The Tiger Den Leader is part of the Cub Scout Leader Specific Training.

          I think we may have to wait for the new handbook to really get a handle on
          all of the new program. I have started to change some of the Tiger Cub
          stuff on my website. You might like to read these pages:

          http://dns.advnet.net/chuckh/tigers/change1.htm
          http://dns.advnet.net/chuckh/tigers/change2.htm
          http://dns.advnet.net/chuckh/tigers/change11.htm
          http://dns.advnet.net/chuckh/tigers/change3.htm