Re: Troop Committee Training - Who leads it

  • Carla
    Message 1 of 10 , May 24, 2001
      --- In scouter_t@y..., "Jim Hawkins" <brazil_nut54@y...> wrote:
      > Carla, I like the idea of doing the NLE right before Roundtable.
      Not only do new leaders get the NLE training but they are introduced
      to the continuing education offered at the Roundtable. Great idea!

      Jim:

      We are timing it so that new leaders are excused to Roundtable about
      the time that Cub leaders are seperating into small group activities
      and Boy Scout leaders are beginning their special topic training.
      The thought is to get them through the NLE and get them busy with
      hands-on, fun activities right away (tricky, tricky - sort of a bait
      and snatch. But if it works... LOL).

      Carla
      Mt. Baker Council
      ADC-Fidalgo Island