Re: Training Issue

  • Scott Truax
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2008
      I agree take the training to her, but the other thing that needs to
      be looked at, also you can guiilt her into training, is the Packs
      committment to the Quality Unit Award. Is her not doing the training
      holding back the Pack in the percent Adults trained stat for this
      Award?
      Scott

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Sessions"
      <randy.sessions@...> wrote:

      > I'd say take the training to her or have a member of the pack
      volunteer to
      > babysit her son while she gets trained.
      >

      > Randy Sessions
      >
      > Council Trng Chair