Re: [Scouter_T] Mandatory Training

  • Peter Mullaney
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 17, 2008
      Hi Judy, A few years back our Council Training Committee (of which,
      for some reason,
      I am a member) announced that the council had decreed that they would not
      recharter
      a unit, whose top leader (CM or SM) was not trained. I chuckled inside
      because as
      far as I can see numbers are the most important thing to them (and I see
      this as
      something that comes down from National). Needless to say I haven't heard
      of
      even one charter being rejected due to the lack of a CM or an SM being
      trained.

      A nice idea, but I don't see it happening.

      Pete M.

      On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 3:21 AM, Judy Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

      > If any of you live in a Council that has mandatory position specific
      > training, could you share the program is implemented - time frame,
      > consequences for non compliance, etc. Your help would be appreciated.
      >
      > Judy Yeager
      >
      > [

    • eagle9252
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 27, 2011
        yes ours is you must be trainer in your primary role plus YPT or your
        dropped.