Re: [Scouter_T] Questions on the new Cub Scout leader training

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7 10:00 AM
      The pack owns a projector, so I used that. Otherwise, I would have borrowed
      one from the council office - they have several that are available for us to
      use.

      Pack Trainer, P. 512
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      3 Rivers District
      Scouting. Good for Life.

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.

    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7 10:20 AM
        I think there is a projector at council that I could use, but it is an hour
        drive to the office. That would make four trips total to get the thing and
        to return it. Ouch on the gas cost alone! Our DE doesn't live far from me,
        but he works at home most of the time. I think he only goes to the office
        once a week.

        sigh

        ~Elaine