Re: [Scouter_T] Questions on the new Cub Scout leader training

  • Elaine D. Boyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      Jamie,

      thanks for the timing reports for the first two modules. That is good
      information to know.

      With the old syllabus we have combined cubmaster with committee with good
      results. That is too bad the the two don't mesh so well anymore. I think
      it is good for both those positions to know what the other is/should be
      doing.

      What did you use to show the slides with? Do you have access to a
      projector? That is the only way I could see getting the font big enough for
      everyone to read.

      Yours in Scouting,

      ~Elaine
      Scouter in NH

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        The pack owns a projector, so I used that. Otherwise, I would have borrowed
        one from the council office - they have several that are available for us to
        use.

        Pack Trainer, P. 512
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        3 Rivers District
        Scouting. Good for Life.

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.

      • Elaine D. Boyd
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
          I think there is a projector at council that I could use, but it is an hour
          drive to the office. That would make four trips total to get the thing and
          to return it. Ouch on the gas cost alone! Our DE doesn't live far from me,
          but he works at home most of the time. I think he only goes to the office
          once a week.

          sigh

          ~Elaine