Re: [Scouter_T] IOLS and OWL

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
      Follow the syllabus and you should do OK.

      It went good for us. We have them arrive Friday evening, let them pick out their camp site and
      do a couple of sessions Friday and end the evening with a cracker barrel.

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Assistant District Commissioner
      Spanish Trails District
      Catalina Council

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06