Re: trained patch after new CLS/Ken

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23, 2008
      :->

      I gave up guessing what ScoutNet will do a long time ago :) I keep
      trying to apply logic, and it fails. I am still not listed as a
      Trained CR, yet I took the course a few years ago, and have taught or
      taken every Cub Scout course, up to now. (I guess I better teach the
      Pack Trainer split so the statement will be true again.)

      Keep smiling,
      Ken