Re: [Scouter_T] Multicourse training cards

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22 9:53 AM
      Oops - don't know what happened.

      That's what the Council training committee wants us to call it. We teach the
      IOLS-WL syllabus, but the acronym isn't catchy enough. We call it OWLS. We
      called the old one WOLF.

      Pack Trainer, P. 512
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      3 Rivers District
      Scouting. Good for Life.

      In a message dated 7/22/2008 11:47:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time, dowri
      ghtbw@... writes:

      By the way you also have the old Webelos outdoor course (OWL) vice Outdoor
      Leader Skills For Webelos Leaders on your card

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.