Re: New Items on BSA website

  • dmcdlgcs
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 14, 2008
      Just when I thought I had passed on most of the info I found another...
      Use BSAuniforms.org as a link to the ScoutStuff page and information on
      the new Boy Scout uniforms. (I've been watching for it by going
      directly to the ScoutStuff page and wasn't getting anywhere and it
      didn't make sense).

      The uniforms are rolling out August 2008 according to the link.

      Dawn Gent
      Training Coordinator - Cub Scouts
      Wilmington, DE