New CS Training Evaluation

  • Michael N. Kazarinoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 7:21 PM
      We used an ad hoc form for feedback and the whole staff read each form
      during the post course staff meeting (we are doing rerun in September,
      so we took the feed back we got seriously, but I would not advocate
      sharing our our form for the future), but I agree that a standard form
      would be useful. Useful evaluation is major topic and other than a a 4
      quadrant of quick 5 questions (mainly unilluminating) requires
      considerable thought. If anyone has put the effort in, please share
      with the list, or add links the resources.

      --
      / Yours in Scouting,
      Michael

      Michael N. Kazarinoff
      Baden-Powell Council VP Program
      Baden-Powell Council Wood Badge Coordinator
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 4 Ithaca NY
      NE-III-134-29
      Ithaca, NY 14850-1720
      Home: 111 Randolph Rd. (607) 257-4026
      Work: 230 Savage Hall, Cornell University 14853-6301
      (607) 255-2680 Fax: (607) 255-1033
      Cell: (607) 592-8241
      E-Mail: mnk1@...
      ^ ^