New BALOO Syllabus

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
      Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
      syllabus can be found at:

      Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

      Tom Travis
    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
        Yes it is posted in the file section of scouter_t

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        Assistant District Commissioner
        Spanish Trails District
        Catalina Council

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
          Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

          Paul Rhien
          District Director
          Great Southwest Council, BSA

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

          > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
          >
          > Yours In Scouting
          >

          > Mike Crothers
          >

          > Assistant District Commissioner
          > Spanish Trails District
          > Catalina Council

          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        • Herb
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
            No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

            Herb Dulzo
            CAC

          • ed5870@aol.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
              That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

              Ed Harvey
              Dutchess District Training Chair
              Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

              --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
              "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

              > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
              >
              > Paul Rhien
              > District Director
              > Great Southwest Council, BSA
              >
              > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
              Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

              > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
              parts in PDF

              > > Yours In Scouting
              > >

              > > Mike Crothers
              > >

              > > Assistant District Commissioner
              > > Spanish Trails District
              > > Catalina Council
              > >

              > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
              > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
              > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

            • Herb
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                there is a power point in the directory.