Re: New BALOO Syllabus

  • jschulman139
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
      Have you posted it yet!
      where can i find it!
      yis
      jess schulman
      breukelen district, brooklyn,ny--- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com,
      Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

      > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
      3 parts in PDF

      > Yours In Scouting
      >

      > Mike Crothers
      >

      > Assistant District Commissioner
      > Spanish Trails District
      > Catalina Council

      > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

      file? If this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.

      > Bill LaChance, Cubmaster
      > Pack #151
      > Georgetown, TX
      > San Gabriel District
      > Capitol Area Council

    • apatschin75
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
        Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
        syllabus can be found at:

        Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

        Tom Travis
      • Michael Crothers
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
          Yes it is posted in the file section of scouter_t

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          Assistant District Commissioner
          Spanish Trails District
          Catalina Council

          and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
          and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

          > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
          3 parts in PDF

          > Yours In Scouting
          >

          > Mike Crothers
          >

          > Assistant District Commissioner
          > Spanish Trails District
          > Catalina Council

          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

        • gswcpaul
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
            Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

            Paul Rhien
            District Director
            Great Southwest Council, BSA

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

            > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
            >
            > Yours In Scouting
            >

            > Mike Crothers
            >

            > Assistant District Commissioner
            > Spanish Trails District
            > Catalina Council

            > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

          • Herb
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
              No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

              Herb Dulzo
              CAC

            • ed5870@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

                Ed Harvey
                Dutchess District Training Chair
                Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

                --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

                > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
                >
                > Paul Rhien
                > District Director
                > Great Southwest Council, BSA
                >
                > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

                > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
                parts in PDF

                > > Yours In Scouting
                > >

                > > Mike Crothers
                > >

                > > Assistant District Commissioner
                > > Spanish Trails District
                > > Catalina Council
                > >

                > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
                > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

              • Herb
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                  there is a power point in the directory.