New BALOO Syllabus

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
      I have it as a PDF file. it is 6.5mg, so it is too big to upload in
      the files section.

      If someone will tell me how, I will be happy to upload it to where
      everyone can get it!!

      Tom Travis
      Trail Quail of SE-62
    • Bill LaChance
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
        Even though it is that big now, have you tried putting it in a zip file?  If this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.

        Bill LaChance, Cubmaster
        Pack #151
        Georgetown, TX
        San Gabriel District
        Capitol Area Council

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
          I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF

          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          Assistant District Commissioner
          Spanish Trails District
          Catalina Council

          and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
          and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
            Mike Crothers to the RESCUE!   Yay!
            Thank you!
            Trish Munsch
            Cub Scout Leader Training Chair
            Chisholm Trail District
            Capitol Area Council
            Austin TX area

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
              Have you posted it yet!
              where can i find it!
              yis
              jess schulman
              breukelen district, brooklyn,ny--- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com,
              Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

              > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
              3 parts in PDF

              > Yours In Scouting
              >

              > Mike Crothers
              >

              > Assistant District Commissioner
              > Spanish Trails District
              > Catalina Council

              > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

            • apatschin75
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
                syllabus can be found at:

                Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

                Tom Travis
              • Michael Crothers

                  > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                  3 parts in PDF

                  > Yours In Scouting
                  >

                  > Mike Crothers
                  >

                  > Assistant District Commissioner
                  > Spanish Trails District
                  > Catalina Council

                  > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                • gswcpaul
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                    Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

                    Paul Rhien
                    District Director
                    Great Southwest Council, BSA

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                    > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
                    >
                    > Yours In Scouting
                    >

                    > Mike Crothers
                    >

                    > Assistant District Commissioner
                    > Spanish Trails District
                    > Catalina Council

                    > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                  • Herb
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                      No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

                      Herb Dulzo
                      CAC

                    • ed5870@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                        That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

                        Ed Harvey
                        Dutchess District Training Chair
                        Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

                        --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                        "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

                        > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
                        >
                        > Paul Rhien
                        > District Director
                        > Great Southwest Council, BSA
                        >
                        > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                        Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

                        > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
                        parts in PDF

                        > > Yours In Scouting
                        > >

                        > > Mike Crothers
                        > >

                        > > Assistant District Commissioner
                        > > Spanish Trails District
                        > > Catalina Council
                        > >

                        > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
                        > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                        > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                      • Herb
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                          there is a power point in the directory.