Re: Youth Protection Trainer Syllabus

  • Geoffrey Mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
      > Hey guys: Does anyone know where I can find an online version of the
      > Youth Protection syllabus? I can find all kinds of supplementary
      > information, but I'd like to have the syllabus in electronic form.

      I think you are looking for this:
      http://old.scouting.org/pubs/ypt/pdf/46-221.pdf

      Geoffrey Mayer
      New Bremen, Ohio
    • Ron and Ruth White
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
        Syllabus still reflects the scenarios out of order (Disclosure Scenario comes before Suspicion of Abuse).

        Ruth White
        Buckeye District Training Chair
        Simon Kenton Council

        To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com