Youth Protection Trainer Syllabus

  • tomtribble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hey guys: Does anyone know where I can find an online version of the
      Youth Protection syllabus? I can find all kinds of supplementary
      information, but I'd like to have the syllabus in electronic form.

      Can anyone help?
    • Geoffrey Mayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
        > Hey guys: Does anyone know where I can find an online version of the
        > Youth Protection syllabus? I can find all kinds of supplementary
        > information, but I'd like to have the syllabus in electronic form.

        I think you are looking for this:
        http://old.scouting.org/pubs/ypt/pdf/46-221.pdf

        Geoffrey Mayer
        New Bremen, Ohio
      • Ron and Ruth White
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
          Syllabus still reflects the scenarios out of order (Disclosure Scenario comes before Suspicion of Abuse).

          Ruth White
          Buckeye District Training Chair
          Simon Kenton Council

          To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com