quilts

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:29 PM
      OK I have been around long enough to know better, but a friend of mine who
      was WB Course Director in 2003 when I was the scribe. I have continued to
      consider "my Scoutmaster" though I attended two wood badges and staffed
      seven - Sue Hauser has an online quilting supply shop.
      http://alderwoodquilts.com/

      I, ordinarily, would not just make the plug for her on that basis, but Sue
      has some BSA licensed fabrics and some pattern ideas to download.

      If anyone is angry at me for doing this, please do not message to the whole
      list, contact me personally at rickram@... .

      Thanks for your patience and have a wonderful fourth!!

      Rick Rambo

    • bill smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 2:25 PM
        I'm not much of a quilt person but I can surely vouch that Sue deserves
        three gold huzzahs and an oak leaf cluster for all she has done for
        Scouting.

        Besides all the Commissioning and training she has done, Sue headed up
        the team that produced the first Tiger Book.

        Thanks for the info Rick.

        bill smith
        The best gift for a Cub Scout.......
        ......get his parents involved!