Re: [Scouter_T] New BALOO Syllabus

  • tttrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
      Sorry, did not check for current AND made a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!

      In a message dated 7/3/2008 2:37:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      tttrack@... writes:

      You can download it at:

      www.bcarrowhead.www.bcarrowhewww.

      I'm pretty sure that this is the new one. They also have the new Cub
      PS for download.

    • apatschin75
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
        I have it as a PDF file. it is 6.5mg, so it is too big to upload in
        the files section.

        If someone will tell me how, I will be happy to upload it to where
        everyone can get it!!

        Tom Travis
        Trail Quail of SE-62
      • Bill LaChance
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
          Even though it is that big now, have you tried putting it in a zip file?  If this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.

          Bill LaChance, Cubmaster
          Pack #151
          Georgetown, TX
          San Gabriel District
          Capitol Area Council

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
            I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF

            Yours In Scouting

            Mike Crothers

            Assistant District Commissioner
            Spanish Trails District
            Catalina Council

            and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
            and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
              Mike Crothers to the RESCUE!   Yay!
              Thank you!
              Trish Munsch
              Cub Scout Leader Training Chair
              Chisholm Trail District
              Capitol Area Council
              Austin TX area

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                Have you posted it yet!
                where can i find it!
                yis
                jess schulman
                breukelen district, brooklyn,ny--- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com,
                Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                3 parts in PDF

                > Yours In Scouting
                >

                > Mike Crothers
                >

                > Assistant District Commissioner
                > Spanish Trails District
                > Catalina Council

                > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

              • apatschin75
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                  Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
                  syllabus can be found at:

                  Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

                  Tom Travis
                • Michael Crothers

                    > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                    3 parts in PDF

                    > Yours In Scouting
                    >

                    > Mike Crothers
                    >

                    > Assistant District Commissioner
                    > Spanish Trails District
                    > Catalina Council

                    > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                  • gswcpaul
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                      Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

                      Paul Rhien
                      District Director
                      Great Southwest Council, BSA

                      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                      > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
                      >
                      > Yours In Scouting
                      >

                      > Mike Crothers
                      >

                      > Assistant District Commissioner
                      > Spanish Trails District
                      > Catalina Council

                      > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                    • Herb
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                        No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

                        Herb Dulzo
                        CAC

                      • ed5870@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                          That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

                          Ed Harvey
                          Dutchess District Training Chair
                          Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

                          --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                          "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

                          > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
                          >
                          > Paul Rhien
                          > District Director
                          > Great Southwest Council, BSA
                          >
                          > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                          Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

                          > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
                          parts in PDF

                          > > Yours In Scouting
                          > >

                          > > Mike Crothers
                          > >

                          > > Assistant District Commissioner
                          > > Spanish Trails District
                          > > Catalina Council
                          > >

                          > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
                          > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                          > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                        • Herb
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                            there is a power point in the directory.