RE: [Scouter_T] New BALOO Syllabus

  • Jim von Schmacht
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
      They have the old Baloo, but they do have the new CS training manual...

      Jim von Schmacht

      Loma Prieta District Training Chair

      MBAC

      ________________________________

      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of apatschin75
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New BALOO Syllabus

      You can download it at:

      www.bcarrowhead.ord/training.htm.

      I'm pretty sure that this is the new one. They also have the new Cub
      PS for download.
    • David Vaughan
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
        The link doesn't work.

        David Vaughan

      • JNDunnMN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
          In a message dated 7/3/2008 1:47:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
          DVAUGHAN@... writes:

          _www.bacarrowhead.www.bacarrowhwww_
          (http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm)

          Pack Trainer, P. 512
          Cub Scout Training Coordinator
          3 Rivers District
          Scouting. Good for Life.

        • tttrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
            Sorry, did not check for current AND made a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!

            In a message dated 7/3/2008 2:37:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            tttrack@... writes:

            You can download it at:

            www.bcarrowhead.www.bcarrowhewww.

            I'm pretty sure that this is the new one. They also have the new Cub
            PS for download.

          • apatschin75
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
              I have it as a PDF file. it is 6.5mg, so it is too big to upload in
              the files section.

              If someone will tell me how, I will be happy to upload it to where
              everyone can get it!!

              Tom Travis
              Trail Quail of SE-62
            • Bill LaChance
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                Even though it is that big now, have you tried putting it in a zip file?  If this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.

                Bill LaChance, Cubmaster
                Pack #151
                Georgetown, TX
                San Gabriel District
                Capitol Area Council

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                  I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF

                  Yours In Scouting

                  Mike Crothers

                  Assistant District Commissioner
                  Spanish Trails District
                  Catalina Council

                  and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                  and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                    Mike Crothers to the RESCUE!   Yay!
                    Thank you!
                    Trish Munsch
                    Cub Scout Leader Training Chair
                    Chisholm Trail District
                    Capitol Area Council
                    Austin TX area

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                      Have you posted it yet!
                      where can i find it!
                      yis
                      jess schulman
                      breukelen district, brooklyn,ny--- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com,
                      Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                      > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                      3 parts in PDF

                      > Yours In Scouting
                      >

                      > Mike Crothers
                      >

                      > Assistant District Commissioner
                      > Spanish Trails District
                      > Catalina Council

                      > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                    • apatschin75
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                        Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
                        syllabus can be found at:

                        Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

                        Tom Travis
                      • Michael Crothers

                          > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                          3 parts in PDF

                          > Yours In Scouting
                          >

                          > Mike Crothers
                          >

                          > Assistant District Commissioner
                          > Spanish Trails District
                          > Catalina Council

                          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                        • gswcpaul
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                            Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

                            Paul Rhien
                            District Director
                            Great Southwest Council, BSA

                            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                            > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
                            >
                            > Yours In Scouting
                            >

                            > Mike Crothers
                            >

                            > Assistant District Commissioner
                            > Spanish Trails District
                            > Catalina Council

                            > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                          • Herb
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                              No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

                              Herb Dulzo
                              CAC

                            • ed5870@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                                That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

                                Ed Harvey
                                Dutchess District Training Chair
                                Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

                                --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                                "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

                                > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
                                >
                                > Paul Rhien
                                > District Director
                                > Great Southwest Council, BSA
                                >
                                > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                                Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

                                > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
                                parts in PDF

                                > > Yours In Scouting
                                > >

                                > > Mike Crothers
                                > >

                                > > Assistant District Commissioner
                                > > Spanish Trails District
                                > > Catalina Council
                                > >

                                > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
                                > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                                > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                              • Herb
                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                                  there is a power point in the directory.