New BALOO Syllabus

  • apatschin75
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
      You can download it at:

      www.bcarrowhead.ord/training.htm.

      I'm pretty sure that this is the new one. They also have the new Cub
      PS for download.
    • JNDunnMN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
        That's the old BALOO,

        Pack Trainer, P. 512
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        3 Rivers District
        Scouting. Good for Life.

      • Jim von Schmacht
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
          They have the old Baloo, but they do have the new CS training manual...

          Jim von Schmacht

          Loma Prieta District Training Chair

          MBAC

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
            The link doesn't work.

            David Vaughan

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
              In a message dated 7/3/2008 1:47:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
              DVAUGHAN@... writes:

              _www.bacarrowhead.www.bacarrowhwww_
              (http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm)

            • tttrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 3, 2008
                Sorry, did not check for current AND made a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!

                In a message dated 7/3/2008 2:37:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                tttrack@... writes:

                You can download it at:

                www.bcarrowhead.www.bcarrowhewww.

                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                  I have it as a PDF file. it is 6.5mg, so it is too big to upload in
                  the files section.

                  If someone will tell me how, I will be happy to upload it to where
                  everyone can get it!!

                  Tom Travis
                  Trail Quail of SE-62
                • Bill LaChance
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                    Even though it is that big now, have you tried putting it in a zip file?  If this doesn't work, I'm at a loss.

                    Bill LaChance, Cubmaster
                    Pack #151
                    Georgetown, TX
                    San Gabriel District
                    Capitol Area Council

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                      I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF

                      Yours In Scouting

                      Mike Crothers

                      Assistant District Commissioner
                      Spanish Trails District
                      Catalina Council

                      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                        Mike Crothers to the RESCUE!   Yay!
                        Thank you!
                        Trish Munsch
                        Cub Scout Leader Training Chair
                        Chisholm Trail District
                        Capitol Area Council
                        Austin TX area

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                          Have you posted it yet!
                          where can i find it!
                          yis
                          jess schulman
                          breukelen district, brooklyn,ny--- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com,
                          Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                          > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                          3 parts in PDF

                          > Yours In Scouting
                          >

                          > Mike Crothers
                          >

                          > Assistant District Commissioner
                          > Spanish Trails District
                          > Catalina Council

                          > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                        • apatschin75
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 7, 2008
                            Thanks for a little (OK, maybe a lot!!!) help from Jim Rooney, the
                            syllabus can be found at:

                            Posted at: http://www.pack841.com/docs/New_BALOO_Syllabus.pdf

                            Tom Travis
                          • Michael Crothers

                              > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in
                              3 parts in PDF

                              > Yours In Scouting
                              >

                              > Mike Crothers
                              >

                              > Assistant District Commissioner
                              > Spanish Trails District
                              > Catalina Council

                              > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                            • gswcpaul
                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                                Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!

                                Paul Rhien
                                District Director
                                Great Southwest Council, BSA

                                --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...> wrote:

                                > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3 parts in PDF
                                >
                                > Yours In Scouting
                                >

                                > Mike Crothers
                                >

                                > Assistant District Commissioner
                                > Spanish Trails District
                                > Catalina Council

                                > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

                              • Herb
                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                                  No offense but I would never present a power point that is that long.

                                  Herb Dulzo
                                  CAC

                                • ed5870@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Mar 23, 2012
                                    That's a PDF not a Power Point it is a digitized version of the syllabus.

                                    Ed Harvey
                                    Dutchess District Training Chair
                                    Every Scout Deserves a Trained Leader

                                    --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                                    "gswcpaul" <paulrhien@...> wrote:

                                    > Thank you so much! Your electronic .pdf BALOO Syllabus was super helpful!
                                    >
                                    > Paul Rhien
                                    > District Director
                                    > Great Southwest Council, BSA
                                    >
                                    > --- In _scouter_t@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com) ,
                                    Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@> wrote:

                                    > > I have just created a folder 08 Baloo Syllabus with the syllabus in 3
                                    parts in PDF

                                    > > Yours In Scouting
                                    > >

                                    > > Mike Crothers
                                    > >

                                    > > Assistant District Commissioner
                                    > > Spanish Trails District
                                    > > Catalina Council
                                    > >

                                    > > I used to be a good old Bob White NE-CS-11
                                    > > and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
                                    > > and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

                                  • Herb
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Mar 24, 2012
                                      there is a power point in the directory.