Re: BALOO syllabus

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 3, 2008
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sean Scott <sscott@...> wrote:

      > Trisha,
      >
      > I do, but be warned--it's big! 33.6MB
      >
      > YiS,
      > Sean
      >
      > On Mar 4, 2005, at 6:53 AM, Lady T wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone have the BALOO syllabus in a pdf?

      Could you break it down into two or three parts and send it to me at
      dowrightbw@...

      Mike Crothers
    • struax@tidalwave.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 3, 2008
        Sean,

        Could you break it up and post on the yhaoo listserve?

        YIS
        Scott Truax

        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sean Scott <sscott@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Trisha,
        >>
        >> I do, but be warned--it's big! 33.6MB
        >>
        >> YiS,
        >> Sean
        >>
        >> On Mar 4, 2005, at 6:53 AM, Lady T wrote:
        >>
        >> > Does anyone have the BALOO syllabus in a pdf?

        > Could you break it down into two or three parts and send it to me at
        > dowrightbw@...
        >
        > Mike Crothers

      • Willis Madden
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 7, 2008
          Scott,

          Your fellow Fox has the file if you need it, but it IS the old one.

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, struax@... wrote:

          > Sean,
          >
          > Could you break it up and post on the yhaoo listserve?
          >
          > YIS
          > Scott Truax
          >

          > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sean Scott sscott@ wrote:
          > >>
          > >> Trisha,
          > >>
          > >> I do, but be warned--it's big! 33.6MB
          > >>
          > >> YiS,
          > >> Sean

          > > Could you break it down into two or three parts and send it to me at
          > > dowrightbw@...
          > >
          > > Mike Crothers

        • Michael Crothers
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 8, 2009
            In the file section of this group you will find the 2008 Baloo syllabus.

            It is broken down in three parts for easy e-mailing.

            Yours In Scouting

            Mike Crothers

            Catalina Council Pow Wow Chair 2008 & 09

            and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13

            and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06