Re: [Scouter_T] Softcopy Syllabi

  • Lady T
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27, 2008
      Brant -
      Here in Capitol Area Council (Austin), I'm always encouraged to have the Council office run copies for me.  Apparently, it costs them $0.03 per page.  My difficulty has been in getting my DE to run the copies double-sided.
      My training date is also 9/27, and I agree it will be here very quickly!
      Trish