Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New CS Training

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 16, 2008
      Mike - how did it go? Did your learners like the content? Is there an
      evaluation form included in the material? if not, did you do your own?

      Pack Trainer, P. 512
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      3 Rivers District
      Scouting. Good for Life.

    • Alpvalsys@aol.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 9, 2008
        In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:54:45 PM EDT, Tom wrote:

        Our team concluded that the new CLS syllabus is superior to the old one

        -------------------
        This was just the opposite reaction of our district training staff. One
        thing that was noted was that NLE does not come before CLS; it's in the middle.
        Also noted was that it has been dumbed down and condensed to the point of being
        nearly useless for new leaders. Our District Commissioner's opinion is that
        we should continue with the old syllabus; it makes more sense. YMMV.

        Ralph V. Balfoort, UC
        I used to be a beaver (NE III-135)
        In the Beaver Patrol as a Scout
        And still Ktemaque (Beaver) Chapter,