Re: [Scouter_T] Re: JLT Syllabus

  • doc marshall
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
      Phyllis - Curiosity overwhelms me - what program do
      you have that I'm not aware of?
      Yours in Scouting and Service,
      doc Marshall
      --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@...> wrote:

      > Cliff,
      > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
      > happy to provide you
      > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
      > better then the current
      > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
      >
      > Phyllis K.
      > National Captial Area Council
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "cliffdw"
      > <cliffdw@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
      > for a fairly young
      > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
      > Scoutmaster is familiar
      > > with the old program and would like to use it to
      > get our boys up to
      > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
      > appreciated.
      > >
      > > YIS,
      > >
      > > Cliff
      > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
      > >

      > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens
      > <sandyowl1@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > do mean the new NYLT or the old JLT?
      > > >
      > > > Sandy OWL
      > > >
      > > > latepate <latepate@> wrote:
      > > > Do you still have the JLT Syllabus in
      > PDF format. I would
      > > like to
      > > > have a copy of it. I've got the tape, but
      > somehow the Syllabus has
      > > > taken a hike.

      > removed]

    • Michael Crothers
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
        Have you looked at the JLT syllabus at

        http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm
        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers

        Assistant District Commissioner
        Spanish Trails District
        Catalina Council

        and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
        and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

        --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > Cliff,
        > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
        > happy to provide you
        > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
        > better then the current
        > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
        >
        > Phyllis K.
        > National Captial Area Council
        >
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, "cliffdw"
        > <cliffdw@... > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
        > for a fairly young
        > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
        > Scoutmaster is familiar
        > > with the old program and would like to use it to
        > get our boys up to
        > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
        > appreciated.
        > >
        > > YIS,
        > >
        > > Cliff
        > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
        > >

        > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, Sandra Martens
        > <sandyowl1@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > do mean the new NYLT or the old JLT?
        > > >
        > > > Sandy OWL
        > > >
        > > > latepate <latepate@> wrote:
        > > > Do you still have the JLT Syllabus in
        > PDF format. I would
        > > like to
        > > > have a copy of it. I've got the tape, but
        > somehow the Syllabus has
        > > > taken a hike.

        > > > Do You Yahoo!?
        > protection around
        > > > http://mail. yahoo.com

        > removed]

      • doc marshall
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
          Michael - thanks for the info. I have the old JLT
          complete and now I have the Staff Guide as well.
          YISS - Doc

        • Phyllis Krasnokutsky
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 13, 2008
            Doc,

            As District Training Chair I found that many units were not conducting
            any form of JLT for their boys because the current program TLT is so
            limited.

            However, there were 2 units that were putting on their own show and
            doing it really well. One unit created the program I have that merges
            the new EDGE language with team building and servant leadership.

            Phyllis
            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, doc marshall <deutche01@...> wrote:

            > Phyllis - Curiosity overwhelms me - what program do
            > you have that I'm not aware of?
            > Yours in Scouting and Service,
            > doc Marshall
            > --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Cliff,
            > > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
            > > happy to provide you
            > > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
            > > better then the current
            > > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
            > >
            > > Phyllis K.
            > > National Captial Area Council
            > >
            > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "cliffdw"
            > > <cliffdw@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello,
            > > >
            > > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
            > > for a fairly young
            > > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
            > > Scoutmaster is familiar
            > > > with the old program and would like to use it to
            > > get our boys up to
            > > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
            > > appreciated.
            > > >
            > > > YIS,
            > > >
            > > > Cliff
            > > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
            > > >

            > > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens
            > > <sandyowl1@>

            > > PDF format. I would
            > > > like to
            > > somehow the Syllabus has

            > > removed]

          • doc marshall
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 13, 2008
              Phyllis - Wouldn't happen to have a spare copy of that, would you?