Re: JLT Syllabus

  • Phyllis Krasnokutsky
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
      Cliff,
      I do not have the old JLT program but I will be happy to provide you
      with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X better then the current
      pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know

      Phyllis K.
      National Captial Area Council

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "cliffdw" <cliffdw@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape for a fairly young
      > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our Scoutmaster is familiar
      > with the old program and would like to use it to get our boys up to
      > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > YIS,
      >
      > Cliff
      > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
      >

      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens <sandyowl1@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > do mean the new NYLT or the old JLT?
      > >
      > > Sandy OWL
      > >
      > > latepate <latepate@> wrote:
      > > Do you still have the JLT Syllabus in PDF format. I would
      > like to
      > > have a copy of it. I've got the tape, but somehow the Syllabus has
      > > taken a hike.

    • doc marshall
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
        Phyllis - Curiosity overwhelms me - what program do
        you have that I'm not aware of?
        Yours in Scouting and Service,
        doc Marshall
        --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@...> wrote:

        > Cliff,
        > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
        > happy to provide you
        > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
        > better then the current
        > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
        >
        > Phyllis K.
        > National Captial Area Council
        >
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "cliffdw"
        > <cliffdw@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
        > for a fairly young
        > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
        > Scoutmaster is familiar
        > > with the old program and would like to use it to
        > get our boys up to
        > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
        > appreciated.
        > >
        > > YIS,
        > >
        > > Cliff
        > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
        > >

        > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens
        > <sandyowl1@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > do mean the new NYLT or the old JLT?
        > > >
        > > > Sandy OWL
        > > >
        > > > latepate <latepate@> wrote:
        > > > Do you still have the JLT Syllabus in
        > PDF format. I would
        > > like to
        > > > have a copy of it. I've got the tape, but
        > somehow the Syllabus has
        > > > taken a hike.

        > removed]

      • Michael Crothers
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
          Have you looked at the JLT syllabus at

          http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm
          Yours In Scouting

          Mike Crothers

          Assistant District Commissioner
          Spanish Trails District
          Catalina Council

          and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
          and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

          --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > Cliff,
          > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
          > happy to provide you
          > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
          > better then the current
          > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
          >
          > Phyllis K.
          > National Captial Area Council
          >
          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, "cliffdw"
          > <cliffdw@... > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
          > for a fairly young
          > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
          > Scoutmaster is familiar
          > > with the old program and would like to use it to
          > get our boys up to
          > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
          > appreciated.
          > >
          > > YIS,
          > >
          > > Cliff
          > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
          > >

          > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, Sandra Martens
          > <sandyowl1@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > do mean the new NYLT or the old JLT?
          > > >
          > > > Sandy OWL
          > > >
          > > > latepate <latepate@> wrote:
          > > > Do you still have the JLT Syllabus in
          > PDF format. I would
          > > like to
          > > > have a copy of it. I've got the tape, but
          > somehow the Syllabus has
          > > > taken a hike.

          > > > Do You Yahoo!?
          > protection around
          > > > http://mail. yahoo.com

          > removed]

        • doc marshall
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 12, 2008
            Michael - thanks for the info. I have the old JLT
            complete and now I have the Staff Guide as well.
            YISS - Doc

          • Phyllis Krasnokutsky
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 13, 2008
              Doc,

              As District Training Chair I found that many units were not conducting
              any form of JLT for their boys because the current program TLT is so
              limited.

              However, there were 2 units that were putting on their own show and
              doing it really well. One unit created the program I have that merges
              the new EDGE language with team building and servant leadership.

              Phyllis
              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, doc marshall <deutche01@...> wrote:

              > Phyllis - Curiosity overwhelms me - what program do
              > you have that I'm not aware of?
              > Yours in Scouting and Service,
              > doc Marshall
              > --- Phyllis Krasnokutsky <mdscouter@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Cliff,
              > > I do not have the old JLT program but I will be
              > > happy to provide you
              > > with a new program that is not NYLT but is 10X
              > > better then the current
              > > pamphlet put out by national. Just let me know
              > >
              > > Phyllis K.
              > > National Captial Area Council
              > >
              > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "cliffdw"
              > > <cliffdw@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello,
              > > >
              > > > I am interested in the OLD JLT syllabus and tape
              > > for a fairly young
              > > > Troop that is not yet ready for NYLT. Our
              > > Scoutmaster is familiar
              > > > with the old program and would like to use it to
              > > get our boys up to
              > > > speed. If anyone can help me it would be greatly
              > > appreciated.
              > > >
              > > > YIS,
              > > >
              > > > Cliff
              > > > "I used to be a Fox - C-18-07"
              > > >

              > > > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens
              > > <sandyowl1@>

              > > PDF format. I would
              > > > like to
              > > somehow the Syllabus has

              > > removed]

            • doc marshall
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 13, 2008
                Phyllis - Wouldn't happen to have a spare copy of that, would you?