Re: new training item numbers

  • Brian Sutilla
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2008
      I thought (and what I was told), that was the intent when the went
      from bound books to 3-holed loose-leaf.

      I have not seen that happen once yet.......... :(((

      --------
      note: I know the CSLHB has been in Loose-leaf longer then the BS
      ones...but the comment is still valid.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Eric Crimmins <ejcrimmins@...> wrote:

      > It would be awesome if they would adopt a model similar to the
      military using either policy letters or single page changes, i.e.
      Remove page 3-2 and replace with this new page.