Questions - will you help me please

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hello,

      For an activity I am preparing, I need the opinions of a significant number
      of Scouters. There are 12 questions below. May I ask you please to
      answer each question quickly with the first thing that comes into your mind.
      Please then respond only to me at NeilLup@.... Please DO NOT create a
      lot of e-mails by sending your answers to the list.

      When I am done, I'll be happy to respond privately to anyone who wants to
      know what I am doing.

      Thanks so much for your help. Please respond as soon as you read this as I
      need the answers quite soon.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton

      Please respond directly to me at NeilLup@....

      Please answer the first thing that comes into your mind and answer without
      consulting anyone. I would like your opinion.

      1. Name a Troop Committee Position.

      2. Name a Founder of the BSA

      3. In your opinion, how long does the average Scoutmaster serve.

      4. Name a Cub Scout rank.

      5. Name one of the requirements for Eagle Scout.

      6. Other than the one you named in question 1, what is the most
      important Troop Committee Position

      7. If your Troop needs help, where would you go to get it?

      8. What is the most common age when boys earn Eagle Scout?

      9. Name a merit badge.

      10. Name a Scouting award for adults.

      11. What percentage of Webelos Scouts join a Troop?

      12. Name a First Class Scout Requirement.