Re: [Scouter_T] Re: New BALOO syllabus

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2008
      Upon further review - i.e. actually watching the tape, rather than catching bits in passing, I'm not really sure that it is new. It may just have been that I see it once a year vs. the NLE tape that I have memorized :-)

      In order to be positive, I'd have to find my missing tape and compare it to this new version my BALOO course director purchased.

      The number on the case is AV-01V011 - neither the tape or the case is dated.

      Sorry for the bum information.

      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator